Friday, September 17, 2010

Sharing the love

After seeing this post at Sew, Mama, Sew about Iraqi Bundles of Love, I immediately knew I wanted to participate. I've got supplies ready for two packages to send over. I just need to get to the store and buy two new packages of needles and a pair of scissors to throw in each one. One is geared for baby fabrics with some panels and flannels in blue and yellow. The other is sort of a dark colored mix. I added buttons, elastic and other misc to each. I hope that it brings someone joy and above all that they can put it to good use. It feels good to share my stash, especially since I'm beginning to feel like I've been selfish in buying so darn much fabric.

Links if you want to participate too:
What to send
How to build a bundle and send it
Deadline: must be in the mail by Oct. 1

No comments :