Friday, March 25, 2011

I've never met a quilter I didn't like.

Life is too short to not have fun. When I think of quilting, I don't think serious. I think fun! It seems like some people are taking things too seriously lately. Live, and let live. What technique, fabric line, fabric style, quilt style, etc. that another quilter is using is cool with me. All of it will be created by a friend in quilting, someone who shares the same passion for a craft I love.

I've created this button to declare my attitude toward the art form. Feel free to put it on your blog too!

1 comment :

Lorna McMahon said...

Hi Kari,

I, too, believe in sharing the quilt love! Found your blog while googling images of Swoon blocks. Seen many pretty blocks you made, but cannot find the finished quilt. Please don't tell me those blocks are still waiting???