Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Swoon blocks: 4 & 5



I had a fabric fiasco. I was going to use the blue/aqua dotty beans for the center of every block. I miscalculated how much yardage I had of it and I only had enough for 8 out of 9 blocks. Aaack! I searched etsy and eBay with no luck. I decided to do 5 of the blocks blue and 4 of the blocks green. I have to say I think I like it. What do you think?



Lots of things have been keeping me busy lately so it took me a while to get to these blocks. Actually, one of them was done a week ago but I didn't have time to blog. One of these days, I need to get a shot of them in better light. The sun is always setting when I finish one. That's because I always finish one during my daughter's afternoon nap. I've got it down to one block per nap. Hopefully I'll finish another 1 or 2 this week.

3 comments :

Melissa said...

One block per nap?? Dude, you ROCK!!! Wow. If my child napped 9 hours, I could get one done each nap... :)
I think the blue/green alternation is a good choice. Can't wait to see them all finished in person. :)

Bessiemae said...

I have some blue dotty beans if you would still like some.

Lynette said...

Your swoon blocks are so pretty! The fussy cutting in them is marvelously done.